SC - icelandic sour Dough?

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Sep 2 21:50:52 PDT 1999

At 4:32 PM -0400 5/5/99, Cindy Renfrow wrote:
>Hello!  The bukenade is thickened with egg yolks - I don't know how well it
>would re-heat under primitive conditions.  The filets in galentine might be
>better.

Filets in galentine are one of the few good arguments I can think of
against having a Muslim persona.

Barmakiya is good and keeps well. I haven't tried freezing it, but if you
can keep it cool it should be good for several days. The recipe is in the
Miscellany.

Pottage of Meat (Miscellany/Platina). Follow the recipe  to just before the
point where you add the eggs and bread crumbs. Freeze. When you want to use
it, thaw, heat, and add eggs and bread crumbs to thicken. Eggs will keep
for several days.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/