SC - Fwd: Re: [Mid] In defense of Midrealm cooking.

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 22:46:30 PDT 1999

Zoe asked:
> Somehow I cant seem to pull that up here at work. I'll take a look at it
> again when I get home to see what the source was.  So what cheeses would be
> more appropriate for use?  And does anyone have that list from last Pennsic?
> Are there any other cheeses listed with the wrong date?

Well, I imagine if the list was given here on this list (and some other
places) it is now in this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium, as
that is the kind of info I try to save. Unfortunately, I have little time
to go explore all these other websites that folks highlight.
cheese-msg        (87K)  5/ 5/99    Medieval cheese. Recipes.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****