SC - NAZI-NAZI-NAZI

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Fri Sep 3 15:44:08 PDT 1999

hey all from Anne-Marie

I'm not a period Police or anything like that. I'm an authenticity nut,
thank you very much :).

we also tend to refer to ourselves as the "linsey woolsey" crowd :). You
can find us at any An Tirian event, a bunch of 14th and 15th century folks
lolling about swapping pilgrams badges, apocryphal stories and picking each
others brains for the best way to paint that/carve that/cook that/cast
that/sew that.

- --AM