SC - SCA cordials ......Rum?

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Sep 3 20:36:55 PDT 1999

I'm catching up on unread bits of the list while en route home from Pennsic
(salt to the left of me, salt to the right of me, and Wendover
ahead--Betty's driving), and have concluded that the lot of you should be
jailed for fraud, after hiding 'Lainie's romantic confessions and
commentary thereon under the title "Re: comfort foods."

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/