SC - SC Re: New CA: French Food in the Renaissance

margali CmUaSrKgYaNlOiLES at 99main.com
Sat Sep 4 15:44:54 PDT 1999

<< And none of that not-bad-almost-as-good-as-New-York's maple syrup, >>

I would much rather have some of that mid-realm's Finest from Northern Oaken
(OHIO) anyway.  This is to say that the Pennsic War is fought about cheeses
and maple syrup.  That makes more sense than fighting about Pittsburgh.

Frederich

well, I guess to me maple syrup is maple syrup( has to be dark amber
grade though) but cheese, now thats worth argueing over, couldn't
find anything more sharp than a Newyork  just plain regular sharp
cheddar, mave been spoiled I supose, Cabot makes at least 4 cheeses
sharper than an extra sharp, yummy, Like the Hunters X the best

Fiona