SC - Pennsic competition

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Sep 5 18:16:56 PDT 1999

After inquiring of Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis and getting a web address
for Sierra and inquiring there, I found out that Master Cook is available
for the Mac, but only through version 4.0 at this time. Version 5.0 is
available for the PC. I ended up buying their Master Cook Suite to get
some of the included recipe packages and their tutorial material. Others
may not need or want these. The previous version (3.0) is also still
available for around $15 if cost is a big concern.

Now with this package and my scanner and OCR package, perhaps I can
start organising some of my recipes still on paper.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****