SC - The first fish recipe

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Sun Sep 5 20:21:50 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/5/99 9:13:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< I
 think those viewpoints can be found in my P-hist-msg file. >>

Nope. Not there. Where do those of us who want to see all the varying
opinions look now? So far, the bardic circle seems to be the best place.
Thankfully, that supports the facts. :-)

If anyone wants a copy of the ACTUAL story as sung by the Bards  please
contact me privately and I will be glad to send you the text. :-)

Ras