SC - site fee entitlement

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Mon Sep 6 15:32:32 PDT 1999

Sorbs are the fruit of several different trees of the genus Sorbus in the
rose family.  S. domestica and S. torminalis are commonly referred to a
service trees and have brown fruit.  S. aucuparia is a rowan and has
orange-red berries.  I think the sorb apple may be the fruit of the service
tree.

Bear