SC - Fraud (was Re: comfort foods)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Sep 6 20:33:10 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/6/99 10:49:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ddfr at best.com
writes:

<< I'm not sure why you would feel that need, unless you plan to publish the
 recipes as well as cooking them. >>

In attending a class this year the point was brought up than many people whom
hold feast often have a copy of the recipe and its source available for the
populace.  Some unscroupios people have been known to then publish them under
their own names without regard to whom did the original redaction.  A very
nasty thing to do.

Mind you, If I am making it for my own consuption, there is no reason to ask.

Frederich.