SC - Help with Fettiplace's custard recipe

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Tue Sep 7 04:41:24 PDT 1999

I, alas, do not have access to Fettiplace.
However, I have previously (6 years ago) used
a particularly nice recipe from Fettiplace
for custard.  Previously, the custard was
used to pipe into 'horns of plenty' & I
cannot remember if the custard recipe was a
stand alone or not.  It had lots of cream in
it, that I remember.

I am wishing to use the recipe again and
would be grateful if someone (who is better
endowed with recipe books then I) could post
the recipe to me.

Thanks in advance,
Lorix