SC - pierogis

Tue Sep 7 20:30:50 PDT 1999

>In a message dated 9/7/99 9:22:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
>
><< Define "recently". >>
>
>Had I been able to define 'recently', I would not have used the word
>'recently'. :-)
>
>Ras

Hello!  If you please, I shall define 'recently' for you.

Take a Thousand Eggs or More was first printed March 1991 in 8.5 x 11
gbc-bound format. It was available through 3 SCA merchants plus directly
from me by mail order. It was sold at Pennsic for the 1st time that year.

The 2nd printing was in September 1991; this was done in 6x9 wirebound format.
The SCA stock clerk becomes a distributor, plus more SCA merchants. Also,
the book was listed in Books in Print, and so was and still is available by
special order from any bookstore in the world.

The 3rd printing was in January 1993.  In 1994 I moved & had to put the
books in storage for 6 months. The SCA stock clerk had copies, but many
other dealers ran out for a few months.

In November 1995 the SCA stock clerk printed some perfect bound copies
under license.  By 1997 I had run out of copies. The SCA became the only
vendor who had copies.  The book may have *seemed* unavailable through
bookstores because the SCA refused to give them a dealer discount.

The new edition was printed in April 1998 & is currently available.  Here
is a complete listing of my dealers:
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/links.html

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow/Sincgiefu