Redaction (was: SC - Sources and documentation)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 07:05:21 PDT 1999

I feel like I am almost caught up on these digests... I'm only 10 days
behind now.

I have a recipe research database designed and working.  It uses MS Access
as its base.  It tracks not only the recipe names, but the country of
origin, century, cookbook/bibliography, recipe type (main, veg, sweet, etc),
but also the individual ingredients and quantities.

I designed it so I could track ingredient usage and spread, as well as
changes to individual recipes through the centuries.

I also designed it so I could select a bunch of recipes for a feast and
enter the number feasting and have it total up all the ingredients for me
and print out my shopping list.

I am going to take it to the Cooks Conference in Denver in January.  I
thought I might be able to demo it there and would be willing to give the
software in exchange for period menus and recipes.

Kateryn/Deb