SC - Fw: For the Cooks FWD

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Sep 8 10:32:20 PDT 1999

>In a message dated 9/7/1999 6:22:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
>ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
>
><<
> > Take A Thousand Eggs is commercially available now.
> > It was not so until recently.
>  >>

>I ordered it from Amazon two months ago.  They told me it was out-of-print,
>and they would search their used book stores.  They are still searching so
>far as I know, because I have not received it yet.
>
>Mordonna

<raised eyebrows> That's news to me!  Did you try to order the 1st edition
or the 2nd?  The 1st *is* out of print. The second is available & they've
ordered some from me fairly recently.  (But they do seem to be over-run
with temporary workers who don't know what they're doing...)

Try one of these other dealers:
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/merchants.html Most of them have copies in
stock & quite a few take charge cards.

Regards,