SC - Cookbooks to Australia

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Sep 8 16:01:35 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

Coming from an SCA-small populace (Lochac/Australia) I found the following
regarding taking on an apprentice interesting. Huette wrote:

> But on a more serious note [who, moi?], I would be
> most happy to accept you as my apprentice.  You will
> just have to move to Caid and do so.  I would love to
> belt you!

Why the geographic proximity?  Is it something to do with cross-Kingdom
politics or is it simply that cooking is a hands-on activity?

Have any of you taken on a cooking apprentice that isn't in the same
geographic area?

Just curious

Meliora.
(Lochac, The West)