SC - SC-OT-For Cooking Laurels/Pelicans

Rayne/Richard PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net
Wed Sep 8 20:51:13 PDT 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/8/99 8:24:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
> writes:
>
> << look at pictures, and eat Ben and Jerry's >>
>
> As a single guy, I can understand looking at pictures but eat Ben and Jerry's
> what? <he looks about innocently>
>
> Ras
> (Just an apprentice eager to learn)

Ras, if you understand looking at pictures, and _don't_ understand the
appeal of Ben and Jerry's, then it is no wonder you are single! :-D
Ben and Jerry's is the ice cream of choice amongst middle-aged divorcees
and their students, who like to sit around late at night with weird goop
on their faces, eating ice cream and drinking beer while checking out
seamlines on portraits and playing with bits of brown paper and tape to
make spiffy hats...

Ber knows- she's eaten leftovers at my house with blue mud on her
face...

Poor Ras. I'll bet your master doesn't treat you to ice cream and
facials...

'Lainie
(Queen Carmen doesn't need facials- she has lovely moist skin...)