SC - Judge's Mouthfuls-a recipe

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Fri Sep 10 01:35:38 PDT 1999

Anne-Marie,

	WoW! I hadn't heard! Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I'm
thrilled! (score one for the good guys!)
	And as far as I'm concerned- feeding people is service, yes. But
feeding people _well_, with care and skill, is an art. And doing so from
a corpus of material that is foreign to the general public is a high
art.

Again, kudos to you!

'Lainie
Queen Carmen sez: "Lots of fruit on the head, lots of veggies in the
tummy, and NO SALT!"