SC - oop recipe request toaster Biscuits

Helen helen at directlink.net
Fri Sep 10 14:03:18 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/10/1999 4:21:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
helen at directlink.net writes:

<<
 Hi,
     Any bakers out there want to tell me what a toaster Biscuit is?  My
 husband keeps asking for them and this cajun has not heard of them.  He
 says it is a less leathery english muffin.  Any help would greatly
 appreciated.

 Thanks,
 Helen

    Sounds like crumpets, to me! I can sometimes find them with the English
muffins in the refrigerator or freezer sections of the grocery store..........

    Ldy Diana