SC - OT - stuffed camel

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 11 04:20:36 PDT 1999

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Why would I want to get this and what would be a good
> way to try it? How do you that eat this, eat it?

First get yourself some hot homemade scones fresh from the oven, and a
bowl of ripe blackberries or other local substitute (with the possible
exception of cranberries), sprinkled with just a touch of sugar. Spoon
lashings of your Devonshire cream onto the split scones, buttered or
otherwise, and onto the berries.

Eat these things.

Die happy.

Adamantius