SC - Fw: Fooles and Fricassees: Food in Shakespeare's England

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Sep 10 22:32:13 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/11/1999 4:51:07 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<<
 Could someone please send me an ISBN for digby.  It sounds like one of those
 books that I should have in my collection.

 Out of curiosity.  What other books should I think about acquiring for my
 library?
 I have the Cariadoc's
 A Thousand and one eggs
 A sip in time
 Cury on English
 Fabulous feast
 Patina
 And several similar books >>

Duke Cariadoc's "Collection" has a copy of Sir Kenelm Digbie's "The Closet
Opened"

Mordonna