SC - trenchers

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Sep 12 01:21:31 PDT 1999

> Digby is in Cariadoc's Collection of Medieval and Renaissance Cookbooks,
> or at least it was. When you say you have the Cariadoc's, I guess that
> would be the Miscellany, huh?
>
> I think Prospect Books recently released an edition of Digby...
>
> Adamantius

Those thinking about adding to their library might find this file useful
in finding some sources for these new volumes. This is in the FOOD-BOOKS
section of my Florilegium:
merch-cookbks-msg (10K)  8/31/99    Merchants selling period cookbooks.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****