SC - Conversion Chart

Sun Sep 12 10:30:44 PDT 1999

Chris and Trish Makowski wrote:

> >> Lorix, running pitifully (cap in hand) towards yonder rock pleading for
> sanctuary
> >> :-)
>
> Always welcome to hide behind my Mongol, lol
>
> Anya

Why thankyou, that's very kind . {thinks}

Mmmmmm just how big is your Mongol.  I'm a large lady and when you're running
away from ferocious peers you need something you can hind behind that you can't
be seen either side of!

Negates the hiding bit, although the Mongol might negate the need to hide! :-)

Lorix