SC - Almond Paste/marzipan

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Mon Sep 13 16:36:16 PDT 1999

Greetings All,

  I'm a college student at Washington College in Chestertown, MD . . . aka "The
Middle of Nowhere."  Chestertown is between 85 and 105 miles from Salisbury,
Annapolis, DC, Baltimore, and Philadelphia.  I'm the only SCA person here and
I've gotten permission to arrange a demo on campus.  Swordfighting on Martha
Washington Square.  It would be a middle of the week thing so that students will
be on campus to see it.  1/3 or more of the campus leaves for the weekend.

  The fellow I talked to from the Student Activities office gave me two
tentative dates of Wednesday September 22nd or Wednesday September 29th.

  So, anyone feel a need to come visiting on the Eastern Shore?  Please ??

Smiles,

- -M

P.S. - If anyone can forward this to appropriate mailing lists that I don't have
up and listed . . . please do . . .