SC - New World Feast/Recipes

Ana L Valdéz agora at algonet.se
Tue Sep 14 03:33:11 PDT 1999

Meliora asked:
> On a related note:  do Buffalo Wings actually come from Buffalo?

I think there was some mention of these on this list previously. I
think by Adamantius. I believe his comment was that the original ones
did, but that many of the recipes you see today bear little resemblance
to those that came out of Buffalo. (New York, right?)

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****