SC - New World Feast/Recipes

Ann Sasahara ariann at nmia.com
Tue Sep 14 07:08:32 PDT 1999

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou . . . that is most definitely the recipe I
remembered doing.

I might add that after the massive amount of fiddly work, the resulting orange
balls (whilst delicious) are somewhat of an anti-climax.  This recipe had taken
3 of us an entire day to make and when served to about 100 people, it took about
5 minutes to consume!

I would most definitely like the candied peel recipe, though

Thanks again Mel,

Lorix