SC - Beef on Kimmelweck

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 14:48:15 PDT 1999

Please do relax...we have no need of fire or ice pits, I
have a more than adequate kitchen/pantry/wine
cellar/buttry/walk in freezer and walk in cooler that nobody
needs raise a finger except to gather anything they need to
make any recipe they can redace[though the larks tongues are
on back order...]
margali