SC - Walking onions revisited-info- long response.

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Sep 15 08:09:12 PDT 1999

Did I miss something?  Is this Chronus a cookbook that we are putting
together?

Forgive me if I sound a little out of the loop.  On Friday, September at
6:38 am I gave birth to a 7 lbs., 12 oz., 21 in. long baby boy.  I am still
recuperating but I will be popping in to check on cooking stuff.  To anyone
that was helping with my Bris article, like Philippa, I will obviously need
the stuff today if possible.  The Bris (circumcision) is Friday, September
17 at 7:30 am in Fort Worth.  Anyone interested in coming should e-mail me
privately for directions.

Sindara