SC - Cooking a Dragon

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Sep 15 19:15:28 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/15/1999 7:35:25 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
sindara at pobox.com writes:

<<
 Did I miss something?  Is this Chronus a cookbook that we are putting
 together? >>

No, the Chronus Draconum is the Baronial Newsletter for SunDragon.  I am
writing a series of monthly articles on Period food for it.  Whenever I post
the article to the Chronus editor, I also send a copy to the Cook's list.

Mordonna