SC - Cook's Baby Boom

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 04:09:50 PDT 1999

Sorry this is so late - work has been hectic!

Sic fac fritatem de pomeranciis

Recipe ova percussa, cum pomeranciis ad libitum tuum, et extrahe inde sucum, et
mitte ad illa ova cum zucaro; post reipe oleum olive, vel segimine, et fac
califieri in patella, et mitte illa ova intus.  Et erit pro ruffianis et
leccatricibus

Orange Omelette for Harlots and Ruffians (translated by Redon et al "The
Medieval Kitchen)

How to make an orange omelette - Take eggs and break them, with oranges, as many
as you like; squeeze their juice and add to it the eggs with sugar; then take
olive oil or fat, and heat it in the pan and add the eggs.  This was for
ruffians and braken harlots