SC - It's Harvest Time

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Sep 19 18:38:41 PDT 1999

>>The wafer iron does have a non-stick coating. Should I just omit the
>>oil?

When I borrowed a pizzelle maker from an Italian friend of mine, he
specifically instructed me _not_ to oil it, as there was more than
sufficient oil in the recipe to prevent the wafers from sticking.  It
wasn't a non-stick kind, but steel.

I don't know the recipe being used, but if it has a high oil content,
perhaps that would be sufficient?

de-lurking ever-so-momentarily,

Meo periculo,

Viridis (it's a girl) Solari
Florence, Italy, 1498

Lemming Cook
Flaming Lemming Inn
proposed canton of <insert name here> Cross, Montengarde, Avacal, An Tir

(Gyronny undy or and argent, a sun vert)