SC - Wild Boar REC ?OOP

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Mon Sep 20 03:36:53 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/19/99 10:23:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<<  it
 just tells anyone who knows anything that the owner is an idiot, and doesn't
 know how to handle animals. >>

I beg to differ. And I would remind you the flaming is a no-no on this list.
My family was very responsible in the way they both raised and cared for
their animals and I resent any implication that we were otherwise. To judge
past animal husbandry practices by those that have only become common in the
past few years is ludicrous. We raised and treated our animals in the most
humane way known and accepted at the time. I am offended deeply. :-(

Ras