SC - Boar Recipe

Mon Sep 20 14:11:18 PDT 1999

Not that I am aware of.  However, there is a German
language book on the history of Spaetzle, that
apparently says that spaetzle comes from 14th century
monks.  I have not seen this book, but have several
cookbooks that refer to this book.  Perhaps Thomas
Gloning can enlighten us as to the truth of this and
the reliability of this book?

Huette