SC - It's Harvest Time

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 15:59:12 PDT 1999

I seem to remember a little while ago, someone talking about the asparagus
that they had prepared and someone else asking if they had stuffed them and
they replied they hadn't see the recipe for stuffed asparagus. In editing
my new file veg-stuffed-msg, I came across the following message. Even if I
am not remembering the recent conversation correctly, perhaps some one will
find this useful.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net