SC - Farewell (for a while....)

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Tue Sep 21 13:15:20 PDT 1999

Bonne,

Well done. Having quite extensive experience in just this field
(sometimes up to 40 people in my foodgroup), its nice to see another
among our ranks. I also firmly believe that we all play much nicer
with full tummies and am only too happy to help that along. Everyone
from fighters to archers, to A&S types benefit from this...just
remember that when you are elbow high in a problem. <grin>

Psssst, keep your eyes peeled for a Compleat Anachronist on this
subject soon. Well...as soon as I finish it.

Micaylah
- -and btw, I occasionally overspend too...I just write it off-