SC - price of saffron correction

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:07:55 PDT 1999

Hello once again.

Sorry I am using up all the List - promise it will stop after this one.
Just felt I ought to tell you that, after noticing my mistake with the
conversion of Lsd to guilders yesterday, which I corrected immediately, I
went home and checked all the prices for a third time.  The guilder/Lsd
mistake was the only one in the conversions;  however there was one price I
had got wrong:  saffron should have been 9s 4d, not 8s 6d.  This was not a
conversion mistake;  it was my shoddy maths (I had to do all the problems in
the original maths text before being able to give you the prices per pound
anyway).  Please accept my apologies for this one.

Cairistiona the numerically illiterate