SC - temp unsubscribing

swbro@mail.telis.org swbro at mail.telis.org
Fri Sep 24 21:15:16 PDT 1999

And it came to pass on 24 Sep 99,, that ChannonM at aol.com wrote:

> I am trying to find a Smithsonian article regarding the tracing back of a
> Spanish Gatzpacho recipe to the Roman period. Again, if anyone has a lead
> on this I would be indebted to them.

Welcome back to the list, m'lady.  Smithsonian Magazine has a search
engine on their website at: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/.  I could
not find the article, but perhaps you will be able to have better luck.

> I hope I can be of service in return.

If you find the citation, I'd love to know what it is.  Spanish cooking is an
interest of mine.

> Hauviette

Brighid

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain