SC - A Bid for Consultation

Matilda Prevost-Hart matti at globalbiz.net
Sun Sep 26 18:39:37 PDT 1999

I am looking for recipes for blackberry/ apple pies. Preferably period and
Celtic or welsh. As I have read that the Celts did not pick blackberries
after Celtic New Years because the berries would have been cursed by the
fairies (frost). So I thought Blackberry Pie would be good for Celtic New
Year, but all Blackberry would be to costly, which is why Blackberry/ Apple
Pie. Any help or opinions are welcomed.

Anna oftderTurm
Sunder Oak, Aethelmearc
Arts and Science Officer
Cooks and Assassins Guild Mistress

Life is a Party. Each day is a gift, to be opened with
Anticipation, Joy and Thankfulness.