SC - bread

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 08:50:17 PDT 1999

I agree with Frederich, some people may want to learn how to slaughter but
not actually do it. Also to oversee 15 people at one time is to hard, we
could get into groups of 2 or 3 and each group do 2 or 3 rabbits or what
ever. This would make the overseeing simpler. We would also want to consider
how long this will all take with three different animals.

Anna

Life is a Party. Each day is a gift, to be opened with
Anticipation, Joy and Thankfulness.