OT OOP Hardee's was Funeral Feasts - was Re: SC -

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 09:44:57 PDT 1999

Okay,

First off I want everyone to know that I'm having a real
bad week in both my professional and personal life so
I'm a bit grumpy.

Now with that warning here comes the tirade.

There are a couple of people on here who have overstepped
the bounds of civility, some on purpose and some through
mistake, but I will not tolerate this. Let it be known that
you are on probation. If you cannot comport yourselves
in a civilized manner or double-check the content of the
postings to see how it could be mis-interpeted then I will
ask you to leave. The first time will be for a month and you
may ask to rejoin the list, a second time and you will not be
welcome back. I don't care how much you contribute to the
list. If you want a list where people are allowed to flame or
cause hurt then make your own. I will not tolerate insults
either on the public list or in private to me. Period.

It takes no effort to sit back and re-read a post to determine
if that is what you really want to say. Remember you will
have to live with whatever you sent out.

I decided to control the discussion of the butchery class
because of concerns I have for the animals and any liability
the SCA could hold because of it. I just wanted a professional
on hand for both instruction and safety. If this rains on your
personal parade, tough. Once again, create your own list. There
is no need to go into personal insults both public and private
over this.

The Penis Museum thing was about to be killed when it died
a natural death. I was not comfortable with it but it was harmless.

As I have said before, this is my living room and you are welcome
guests. Please remember that.

Gunthar