SC -OT and dodging - Tuna Casserole and world peace

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:49:22 PDT 1999

I really apologize if I, in my eagerness to come to some results about
the discussion, broke with the rule to not post a message from other
lists. But I was so excited about your research I didnt not realize you
were in SCA-cooks too.
Humble apologies
Ana

ChannonM at aol.com skrev:

> Hey!!
> I know that post..... oh yeah, it's mine. I was so nervous about posting the
> research that I had been doing on the gazpacho thing, that I wanted to
> surprise you all with the completed work. I have found an article in the
> Smithsonian (upon advice from my laurel who is  such in Iberian studies etc,)
> and I have found recipes galore upon the web for "garlic soup", in addition a
> member of the Apicius at onelist. has forwarded some primary resource infor on
> the rations of the Roman army. I am desperately awaiting an email back from
> my laurel, as to her Spanish gazpacho recipe in period ( I believe it's 14 or
> 15 C). I've been eyeballs deep in research this week and wanted to post my
> little tidbits en masse in some sort of digestible form. Is anyone willing to
> give me till Monday? I have to teach at the RUM this weekend and that is my
> deadline. I'm really excited about the link and I'll bet everyone is itching
> to look at it all and get in their valued opinions. I guess I'm  a little gun
> shy after some of my postings  and want to be more prepared.
>
> Hauviette d'Anjou
> aka Channon Mondoux

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster