SC - meals for the eating of sins?

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 20:00:10 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/29/99 8:25:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dpoole1 at airmail.net writes:

<< I have used several recipes from Take a Thousand Eggs or More by Cindy
 Renfrow to get people intrested in cooking locally.  >>

I don't think the gist is to so much get them interested in cooking but
rather to provide period snacks that can easily eaten and that are rather
simple in concept and presentation.

<>

I have not purchased Ms. Renfrow's works yet so the original sources of these
recipes would be great. I have most all the original sources and could look
them up and redact them. Thanks in advance.

Ras