SC - meals for the eating of sins?

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 20:28:59 PDT 1999

Well, Flip and Ras

How does one join the new list?  I will be on both.  Just the address does
not help me a great deal.  Perhaps emailing me privately would be best. I
personally think all parties are overedacting.  heheheehe.  My migraine meds
are kicking in.

I remember when I was being flamed a while ago (or it seemed so from my
perspective) How frustrated I became by my not being able to express my
thoughts clearly and reading others reactions to my written word.

At least one, (actually several people) wrote me privately to say not to give
up on the list.  I didn't.  I will learn from all of you wherever you might
be.

I tend to agree with Gunther that things seemed to be getting out of hand of
late, not just with the Scotsman best friend or the object that Barnum would
have put in his museum.

Frederich, the mad, the man whom just convince his very ill lady that two
year old matza crackers were better than crackers he would have to go to the
store for.  (They were edible and very plain, which is what she needed)