SC - Graham Flour

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Thu Sep 30 00:42:59 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/29/1999 10:46:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< Pseudo-southern indeed!  whoever heard of sweet-potato biscuits? ha-rumph,

First place I ever had them was at a wedding at Evan's Farm Inn near Tyson's
Corner, VA. The place bills itself as a working "colonial" farm and dresses
the staff accordingly, uses the "here fleeps in Jefus" type lettering on the
menu, and has piggies and ducks etc and an old water mill. It actually pulls
it off better than it sounds and has been popular as long as I can remember.
It's not Williamsburg, but hey, it's right outside Washington, DC....

 Anyhoo...the biscuits were very very tasty and looked gorgeous. My aunt
approved. With a name like Rosa Mae, she's got some authority.  ::grin::

Meghan