SC - Cooking guild potlucks throughout year.

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 04:46:09 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/31/99 6:21:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< oven-ready is $18 per cock, $12 per hen >>

I presume this is a price for one that I purchase and do not shoot?  I have
never hunted before.  Nothing against it.  Just never had.  Do they ship, or
does one have to pick them up?

They also sell Chukkar, $5.50 apiece, and quail, $4.50 apiece, both live.

We can most likely get at least the quail at a better price at our local
Asian markets- I get them at $5.00 a half dozen from mine.

Just What are Chukkar.  Just how big are quails.  I presume small. Show me to
you Asian market.  5.00 for a half dz.  Are they live or ready to pop in the
oven or spit?

Frederich