Belly Bombers - Was - Re: SC - Aethel Broce, scotch and spirits

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 1 08:58:32 PDT 1999

Terri Millette wrote:

> << of a dozen White
>  Castle Cheeseburgers? >>
>
> Run away, Throw this man off the list.  White Castle=Gas attacks of the
> worst.  I have witness entire office cleared by one gentle that ate a 12
> white castle burgers
>
> And did they have to pump his stomache too? Or did he meerly fall
> over dead?
>
> Fiona

Given the nature of the whole White Castle ambience, he may have
considered it something of an accomplishment.

They have these really funky onions, which probably contribute greatly
to atmospheric disturbances.

I remember a particular Crown of the East once attending an event for
which they were unable to reserve, and somehow there was some reason it
was inconvenient to accomodate the entire Royal Household on board. They
 politely told the event steward to think nothing of it, they wouldn't
dream of inconveniencing anyone, and went and brought a lot of White
Castle junk to a conspicuous off-board locale.

In their defense, they were kids at the time, probably would have eaten
the stuff anyway even if they didn't think it was funny, and in all
other respects had a highly effective reign.

Of course the fact that they gave me the Kingdom-level arts award for
cookery is a source of mixed feelings for me...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com