SC - Aethel Broce, scotch and spirits

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 14:18:11 PDT 1999

Nelson.Beth at EPCRA.org writes:

<< Rest assured I would never offer such a thing to someone like you who has a
 developed taste for good scotch, but then I will probably never be able to
 afford scotch of your caliber.  I will just have to find something else to
 bribe you with at some point.  (I'm sure eventually I will need to find a
 bribe for you) :-)

 Orlaith >>

Now, let's not go over board. In some cases a not so great scotch is better
than no scotch. ;-) If it is not potato salad or half cooked onions, I will
like it no matter what it is. Sometimes I get a little excited when talking
booze (or anything else for that matter). :-) Whatever you offer I am sure it
will be just the right thing for the moment whether it be water from the tap
or Dewar's and I shall enjoy it. From another perspective, I like good
hearty, heavy breads but have been known to do the Stroehman thing
occasionally. You would be surprised how good something can be when you are
hungry or thirsty. :-)

Ras
(who may be opinionated but would never look a gift horse in the mouth)