SC - One last post

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 22:53:20 PDT 1999

I am driving from the Valley of the Sun to the Mogollon Rim tomorrow, both
areas are in the Glorious Kingdom of Atenveldt.  Here in the Barony of
SunDragon the high tomorrow is supposed to reach around 105 F, with a low
tonight of around 85 F.  Up on the Rim tomorrow the high will be around 65 F,
and the low tomorrow night should be around 40 F.  This Flower of the Desert
is gonna have frostbite when I return.  Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Mordonna