SC - The Color Blue

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 14:53:22 PDT 1999

Cindy!

Thanks for the complement!

Where is your article going to be published? And when?
I would love to read it.

I hope that after you have settled in your new home in
Germany, that we will see a book by you of old German
manuscripts translated into English, similar to "Take
a 1000 Eggs or More"?  What a treat that would be!

Huette