SC - Cooking guild potlucks throughout year.

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Sep 3 20:04:40 PDT 1999

Daniel Raoul replied to someone else who replied to Ras:
> >Gee Ras,
> >
> >Perhaps some of us would like to get together more often.  A lot of people
> >can't make Pennsic.

> How about Gulf War?

I think that would be wonderful. Unfortunately, last year we didn't
seem to get anything organised before Gulf Wars. At Gulf Wars a few of us
tried to get something organised. Unfortunately, we chose Friday evening
and we did not have a pavilion or other covered space lined up. The skies
opened up with the rain Friday morning and pretty much stopped the War.

While I tried to get word out about the get-together using the Herald's
announcement boards and the Gulf War newspaper, I don't know if anyone
saw the announcements.

So this year I would like to organise things more using this list, before
the war.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: