SC - german/prussian recipe, help needed

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Sep 3 20:59:04 PDT 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> (Sorry, Master! I have been naughty but resistance was futile! :-0)

Okay, I assume Ras isn't talking to me here but I'm gonna stick my oar
in anyway.

Just think, at some unspecified future date I may be in a position to say:

"We are the Order of the Laurel. Do not fear us. You will become one
with the Order of the Laurel. Your skills in the arts and sciences will
become ours. You will become one with our Collective. Resistance...is futile."

Up till now all I've done was to say, "Order of the Laurel, Division
Six. We'd like to ask you a few questions about Lady Stickinthemud's Or
Nue embroidery pieces," subsequently donning the requisite black shades
and finishing, "Thanks, my lady. Now I wonder if you'd mind staring into
this medallion for a simple little eye test. It's routine..."

I really _did_ make a former An Tirian knight, Viscount and one-time
Chairman of the BOD shoot pretzels outta his nose!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com