SC - Re: Pennsic competition

Badger bagbane at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 4 13:38:00 PDT 1999

Ian Gourdon wrote:

> > I seem to recall hearing about a midrealm king having a fit midway thru the war
> > and sat in his encampment and wouldn't finish the battles planned. That is the
> > reason why we had this little shindig THIS year.
> > Badger

1. I said 'I seem to recall hearing...', this means 'I heard someone say...'.
2. I wasn't at the last two wars folks, I know that Kenna took the field in place of
Jafar, and remember folks I said, 'Midrealm King'.
I knew there wasn't going to be any war points this year. I was told the reason was
due to past a Midrealm king screwing up people's fun becouse he he knew he couldn't
win and had a snit. Please stop the flame letters.
- --
Badger

I am Homer of Borg. Prepare to be... ooooohh, doughnuts!